Monday, June 13, 2011

Cards/Cubs Game

Last weekend we headed down to St. Louis for the best rivalry in baseball!  We went and looked at a house :) and then took off to meet up with Raker and Mike.



Once we got to St. Louis (through all the construction!!!) we headed to the hotel to have a few beers and lunch before we went to the game.

It was a great day for baseball...100 degrees and no breeze. :)  But we had a great time!

Me and my sexy husband! :)

Me and Raker after a few beers!

After the game we headed to Paddy O's to enjoy the rest of the night.  Well we were there for a couple hours and I was needing food (like 3 hours ago)....


Paddy O's!!!!!

I have the cutest husband!!

Maybe after a few beers... :)

Molesting the statues!


We headed back to the hotel and passed out at 10:30 PM.  I had a great time, and it had been waaaay too long since I'd seen Raker! 

No comments:

Post a Comment