Monday, June 13, 2011

House Hunting

We officially started looking for a house!!!! I called Jodi last week and she is now helping us look.  This is the most exciting/nerve wracking thing I've ever done!

Friday my mom, dad, Steve, and I went and looked at a nice bi-level.  It was a nice house, with a great layout, but a toooon of wall paper.  We're going to go look at a couple more houses and hopefully find the perfect house for Steve and I!

After house hunting, Steve went to his CDL class (only 1 more week), and I went to dinner with my parents.  We ended up back at my parents' house and had some drinks and hung out with R.J., Jess, Ando, and Aardog.  It was a good night just sitting around hanging out.


Me and my momma!




Mom and I might have drank a big bottle of wine! :)

Mom and I made a feast for everyone :)



He's a stud!


On Saturday we headed out to Courtney and Travis' for a joint Steve's graduation/their housewarming party.  It was great to see all the Doolins that we don't usually get to see. We had some great food and a couple drinks. :)

Amber, Shannon, Traci, and I. (It's a little dark...Steve's not the
best photographer!)

On Sunday we played in the Macon County Fair Mud Volleyball Tourney.  Steve, I, Jess, R.J., Jessica, Lance, Ridgeway, and Courtney had a blast!  We went 1-1 but we're all covered in mud at the end!  It's definitely something we'll do next year!




 
This week is going to be playing sand volleyball and house hunting!  It's Steve's last full week of CDL truck driving classes, and then he'll take the test next Wednesday.  He's getting really excited and nervous, but he can't wait to be a truck driver. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment