Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Since Steve's mom had to work all Mother's Day weekend, we decided to celebrate with his mom on Friday night.  We headed to The Firewater Cafe to have a few drinks on the patio until Steve's parents met us for dinner.  I'm so ready for summer, and sitting on the patios is one of my favorite things to do.




After having some delicious Italian food for dinner, we headed downtown to the Avon to see Water for Elephants.  We got there a little early so walked around and took pictures of beautliful downtown Decatur. :)

Steve and Trish.

Me and the Man. :)

Steve & Trish.

We obviously had to take a fun shadow pic. :)


Water for Elephants was an ok movie.  I think the story was really good, but they just didn't do a good job translating it into a movie.  I'm getting the book the next time I'm at the library and I bet I'll love it!

On Saturday we headed to lunch and then out to my parents.  They were out of town so it was going to be a long day of drinking, but it was a beautiful day out.


It turned into a not so good night, and we ended up in the emergency room and 17 stitches in Steve's hand.

Men and their anger management issues.

On Sunday we spent the day at my parent's house eating delicious food and celebrating Mother's day with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment