Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Birthday Weekend!

Turning 26 was a little harder on me than any birthday has ever been.  I don't know if it's because I'm not considered in my late 20s...and I'm just want step closer to that big 3-0.  We decided to throw a little cookout to celebrate. 

RJ was on spring break the week before, so Mom, Dad, and I all took a 1/2 day Friday and we spent the afternoon bowling and enjoying the day!  We had lunch of Buffalo Wild Wings, and then headed to Pla-Mor for some bowling.

The girls...doing jello shots.

The guys.

Great form! :)



Steve couldn't get time off work, so I just had to go on without him. :)

On Saturday we got ready for a cookout, in honor of me getting old.  The Grandmas were able to make it, along with Uncle J, Mom, Dad, RJ, Jess, Kaitlyn, and Jon.  Steve and Trish made it, too.  We had a few friends over afterwards and played some drinking games in the garage and just hung out.  It was a great weekend...but it took me a while to recover, which told me I'm definitely getting old. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment