Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas came and went so fast this year.  I don't know if it was because we were only home one day before the celebrations began or just because we're getting old. :)

Christmas Eve Eve (yes it's a holiday :)) Steve and I spent the night drinking Mimosas and making food for the weekend to come.




My Christmas tree cheese ball.


Christmas Eve we headed over to Barb and Brett's to celebrate with Steve's family.


Steve & Sadie.

Uncle Steve and Jaxom :)

Jaxon playing with the racetrack we got him.
After we left Barb's we headed to Mom and Dad's to spend the night so we could all wake up Christmas morning and open presents.

Steve had to put on his new Natty Light hat.

Don't ask what my husband is doing..because I don't know!

Our family!
After opening presents we headed to Grandma's for presents and breakfast.


I forgot my camera so this is the only picture I have.

Monday we headed back over to Mom and Dad's for the Bonds' Christmas.  I didn't take any pictures, but it's definitely nice seeing little kids open presents.  There's just so much joy! Maybe in a few years we'll have some of our own to watch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment